Create your own business with private residential assisted living homes, care homes, foster homes, and/or Veterans Administration (VA) homes.
If you want to change the lives of people who need it most, it may be simpler than you think. Private, residential care homes are in higher demand than ever, and we’re here to help you make your home a success. We act as consultants and supportive resources for anyone starting their own residential care home. As our client, you’ll be able to create a healthy, safe, professional residential home for the elderly and disabled.
Serve Your Community
One of the main selling points of a residential care home is its small size. Residents get the personal attention of their caregivers. They also build close friendships with their fellow residents. In essence, it’s like a small family. However, when you’re creating a private residential care home, there’s a lot of important questions to answer. Which population do you want to serve? How much training do you have, and how much do you need? How many residents are you capable of serving at one time?
Our team will train and provide you with everything you need to find Investment Properties:
Site Selection Support
- Care Management Software to accurately run your home
- Free Access to State Rules & Regulation Support for Care Managers
- All Required Documentation for state regulations Certification on Family dynamics/Relating
- Free Access to Hospice Training & Support
- Dementia Certification from Certified Trainer
- Access to 24 hour Certified PAC Dementia Consultant
- Free Access to a Social Worker for questions or concerns
- Monthly Activity Schedule and Training/ Support
- Computerized Food Menus, Recipes, and Shopping lists
- Marketing and Tour Training & Support Referral & Placement Training & Support Staffing and recruitment Training & Support
- Monthly On-going Education
- Real Estate Agents if needed
- Licensing procedures
- State regulations
And much, much more!
OPTION I: Owning/Renting Home:
We have had buyers choose to use their own family homes, or purchase new locations. Some have decided to rent properties. That is the beauty of the Circle of Life Holdings, LLC® business opportunity, we will give you the tools for what best suits your situation. Some owners want to be doing the caregiving while others want to hire full time staff - It is an individual preference and we are here to help with those decisions.
- Our team will train and provide you with everything you need to get your home licensed:
- • Site Selection and Logistics
- • Needed Inspections
- • Licensing procedures
- • Operations, Policy and Procedures manuals and education
- • Staffing needs
- • State regulation Documents
- • Meal Planning
- • Care planning
- • Marketing for residents
- • And much more.
- Own or Rent Today!
OPTION II: Owning The Real Estate with "Hands Off" Care
This is the popular path for both a real estate investor and a Home Care owner. The investor would purchase the home and rent to those wanting to open Residential Personal Care Homes and be assured of great monthly income. We have many investors who have proved this as a good investment.
The Care Homeowner will run the home and would be responsible to oversee the care and operations of the home.
What Others Are Saying:
"The service provided by Circle of Life is an answer to many families who seek a protective and safe home environment for their loved ones. As an investor of luxury homes, I was intrigued by the concept of offering luxury homes for family members needing such care. So when contacted by Susan to utilize these investments for the loved ones her firm cares for, a beautiful relationship began. I was sold on the concept. We now have several homes to offer family members that meet this "first-class" standard. What a beautiful way to fulfill the growing need for homes that meet the standards maintained for Circle of Life residents. We as a team strive to offer the best homes for family members in need of loving care provided by Circle of Life."